WHAT EXACTLY IS A PRIMER? Consider primers your makeup pre-game. A great primer turns your skin into a silky-smooth canvas, keeping makeup in place all day. After you wash and moisturize your skin, shake the bottle of primer lights, dispense the correct amount then spread on and pat in until it absorbs into the skin. It should take a few seconds to dry to a smooth surface so that you can apply your foundation, concealer and powder with ease.
Good primers can help to smooth the skin by blurring out fine lines, pores, uneven skin tone and textures, as well as improving foundation wear time. There are different kinds of primers for different purposes:
- Pink - Best to brighten pale skin
- Green – Neutralizes red skin areas caused by inflammation
- Lavender – Counteracts against yellowish undertones
- Luminescent – Gives an underlying sheen to the skin
- Tone Up Primer in Pink - Revives and brightens skin tone, making it the choice for pale skin.
- Tone Up Primer in Mint – Neutralizes red, blotchy areas.
- Tone Up Primer in Lavender – Corrects yellowish undertones.
- Tone Up Primer in Lumiere – Iridescent pearl boosts skin's radiance.
Tone Up Primer by The Face Shop in Pink r 1 fl oz.
Whatever your skin needs, The Face Shop offers a premium primer to repair the look of your skin. Our colour-correcting Tone Up Primers instantly hydrate and camouflage minor imperfections leaving skin prepped and ready for foundation.
• Instantly hydrates
• Lengthens makeup wear